Beth Sabatino
Poughkeepsie, Ch. 68

Did I ever tell you that I love roller coasters? I mean...I LOVE roller coasters. This chapter was an emotional roller coaster.

You start us down low. We watch Rosalie live out her harrowing past with a little girl that shares the name of her little girl, and that calls her mommy. Our bad-ass assassin has everything she ever wanted thrown in her face...and Emmetts. My heart wrenched knowing that sometimes loving something so fucking much means letting it go.

Then you take us on that slow glorious climb through the wedding. I loved the moment that Edward got down on his knees to capture her attention and assure her calm before continuing the ceremony. I'm also glad the chief allowed Emmett to stay. Eyes teared a bit when the brothers embraced after so long apart. The wedding was perfect, and their moment with their gifts was a beautiful circle to the beginning.

Finally, you plunge us gloriously into the wedding night. Our gentleman is exacting and controlled. He was in control of the night and her body. It was two halves of one soul united in every way. It made you forget that this wasn't their first time together.

Perfect.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment