Beth Sabatino
Art After 5, Ch. 50-51

Chapter 50
------------
One of the things I found most interesting about this chapter, is sort of the role reversal in the bedroom. There was Bella trying to have a serious conversation, and Edward kept making jokes. The last time, it was always Bella using her humor to divert Edward's seriousness. How times have changed.

And I like the sound of forever. :)

Chapter 51
------------
Awwww snap! Kate is the other girl in the bathroom. This is going to be ugly.

I would totally be like Bella when dress shopping. It would take some sort of sedation to get me to spend $1K on a dress. My own wedding dress only cost $300.

You know you have opened up a can of worms with the promise to later evening adventures. You know there are people in this fandom who will send you to the tower until you write the anal scene.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment