Beth Sabatino
A House of Cards, Ch. 32-34

Chapter 32
-----------
I loved seeing them be a couple in love. Doing normal things like holding hands, curling up to listen to a book (Over The Top...nice), and just going to bed together.

I love that they are socializing and making friends. That they are growing as people and together.

Finally, I love that they are getting back to play. Perfect ending.

I have really enjoyed this leg of the journey. Watching Edward going from hollow man to a loving partner has been tremendous.

Chapter 33
-----------
Mike and Jack!!!! SQUEEEEEE!!!! How long have you h00rs been planning this? I am so happy I didn't know about this, and had this wonderful surprise!

Jack and Mike are going to be fan-fucking-tastic together!

Chapter 34
-----------
Hmmm...why do I not like the look of this. I'll trust you on this one. You have never let me down before.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment