Beth Sabatino
elusiV, Ch. 5-6

Chapter 5
-----------
I am happy we are entering more actively into the foray of Bella's abilities. We now have a murdered girl lurking. I am eager to see what role she plays. I have sone guesses.

Then, we have Bella being actively courted by two delicious men who are also pursuing each other. I love that you have made this a delicious arrangement instead of a love triangle...so far, anyways. :) You write glances and subtle sexuality very well.

Finally, you hit us with Jane! Can't wait to see what this means!

Chapter 6
-----------
Bella is going to work for the man. No good can ever come of the brothers & their guard, but we'll wait and see. I am excited that we will be seeing her powers unleashed, and how that intensifies her connection with Edward and Jacob. I could see the scene in the cemetery before my eyes as if I was looking at a movie coming to life.

OK, that feeding business is some of the hottest shit. It is the eroticism of penetration and taking someone into you, but on a whole different plane. Their external, physical closeness followed by Edward being nourished by what gives them life. Who knew that would be so damn sexy.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment