Beth Sabatino
Guarding Edward, Epilogue 1-3

Epilogue 1
------------
I loved the way you had Edward composing music to the people he watched in his family. It was very fitting of his character.

I am also glad to see that the Quileute's seem like they will accept this lapse in the treaty. Celebration time indeed!

Epilogue 2
------------
Awww...I love that you have Alice reconnecting with her family! I like the modern twist you gave it as her connecting via Facebook, and then meeting up as a distant cousin. I think this will be wonderful for her.

I am glad to see that you had the mother and sister loving her, and wanting to keep her around and not lock her up. That was a sweet touch.

Epilogue 3
------------
I really like this light-hearted look at Rosalie. She is so often portrayed as the selfish bitch, so it is nice to see her just being a big sister. She is helping make plans for her family's future, and also welcoming the wolves and what happiness extending their family has brought.

This epilogue just made me smile start to finish.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment