Beth Sabatino
Sleepers, Awake: Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, Ch. 21-22

Chapter 21
------------
Edward was in Boston. She talked to him, listened to him play, and then Eblocked herself because of his lack of recognition and her shy obsession. That was devastating to see her run.

Then, the time came. Jake had to die. You not only have her kill him, but you left us with her without a memorial, and just a dead, bleeding out wolf in her lap. Cruel, cruel mistress.

P.S. I think, as a grand finale for this story when that comes, you should give us a YouTube of ‘Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme.’

Chapter 22
------------
Jacob got his burial and memorial. As I was rereading through this to write my review, I had the epiphany that this is how I was intended to feel in Eclipse, yet didn't. In this story, I was truly torn in who Bella should chose. I remain sorrowful that Jacob is dead. That his love came second to that of Edwards. I think it is even more hurtful, because Edward, for all we know, will never even know Bella as anything other than a girl he went to school with once.

I have no idea where the fuck you are going with any of this, and I love you for it.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment