Beth Sabatino
Hydraulic Level 5, Ch. 21-22

Chapter 21
------------
I have to state for the record how much I love the idea of friendship vows. We all silently promise those things to our friends, and I think if you can't do that, then you have no business using that word.

I am happy that Bella discovered that their fictional selves got a happy ending. Now, their real selves have a happy beginning...re-start, anyhoo.

Chapter 22
------------
It is so hard when you are put in a place where you have to start questioning and re-evaluating every truth you set up for yourself. Your truest genius is in Charlotte. I, myself, don't know what to think anymore.

I love seeing them getting to know each other as adults; as they are now. Bella was right on the ball field that only their physical distance could allow them to do this. Now that they have a familiarity, and even some flirting going, it will be interesting to see what happens once they are face-to-face again.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment