Beth Sabatino
My Yes, My No, Ch. 1-5

Chapter 1
-----------
I am so pleased to see you exploring this part of the canon. It always bothered me that she just took him back after he completely broke her. That the only pause she had was doubting the reality of the situation (barf). Why should she believe that the lie was a lie? Why should she trust anything he says? What promise could he make to set things right?

So looking forward to seeing what you do here.

Chapter 2
-----------
It's like you climbed in my brain and wrote this just how I like it. I could feel my heart pang several times through this and I love it! Yet, at the same time, I am standing behind Bella nodding at everything she is saying. I love this, Lo. REALLY love this.

Chapter 3
-----------
I am not sure how to define this path. Avoidance; no. Acceptance; not quite. Every word that comes to mind doesn't seem to encapsulate it. I guess, Bella is just going with the path that will give her what she wants, and that is Edward. She is willing to trust that he is not leaving again, and is allowing herself to be wanted and loved.

That last bit was smokin'! I feel unworthy of sending you my feeble texts.

Chapter 4
-----------
Wow. The magnificence of this side of the tale is that you are showing her pain, not through her own wallowing, but in what she is, not rejecting, but in her hesitance? To have the love of your life sitting there describing in painful detail how he wants you mind, body, and soul. Telling you he no longer can nor wants to hold back physically. And finally to have him paint a picture for you of the forever he envisions. Then to hear all of that and still not bring yourself to say the words that are screaming out from your heart. THAT is a broken spirit. Magnificent.

Chapter 5
-----------
That's the funny thing about avoidance, the second you let your guard down, there is the problem waitig for you. In their desire not to hurt one another, they are laying a foundation built of sand.

Does AG know about your dry humps? She just might ask you to move to NH and commit to you forever.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment