Beth Sabatino
The Office, Ch. 18

I am devastated in such a delicious way. You know I love my angst.

I knew this was coming, so I was prepared for what happened in Carlisle's office. What I wasn't prepared for was Edward vulnerability. His desperate attempts at every turn to tell her, show her, and make her see that she is his world. The text messages rendered me speechless.

Unfortunately, when one's world has been turned on its axis in the course of a day, the sight of something that I am sure to be innocent, will be misconstrued in the eyes of the person who doesn't know which way is up. It is hard not to disregard bracelets, flowers, words, and promises when you see your love in the arms of another.

I remain, as ever, hopeful. These storm clouds, shall too, pass.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment