Beth Sabatino
Poughkeepsie, Ch. 63-66

Chapter 63
------------
You consistently make me laugh out loud. The "we like to fuck other people" followed by the senior comment. I had to share with the husband. He looked at me like I was crazy.

I love seeing this rag tag group of people come together, merging into one powerful family unit. We all have the family we were born with, but those that we choose to add to it, by our own volition, have even stronger bonds, because the permanent connection is only there by will and love.

Chapter 64
------------
He's awake!

Emmett is right about one thing; Rosalie is going to string him up by his balls. I know he is the most upset he has ever been, but that was just retarded. Maybe his HEA starts with some jail time. Who knows. Well, you know. Don't tell me. Well, tell me when you get to the chapter where you need to tell me. Nevermind. ::headdesk::

Moving on...

Chapter 65
------------
Uncle Dr. Cullen. You know, the introduction of something like this at this point in the game could have easily been a 'shark jumper', but they way you crafted it, made it feel natural. A missing piece of the story, that we sensed but couldn't name.

It is great to see them easing back towards the magic which was the beginning. The teasing and loving and ease. The way you write their love, it feels like the most natural connection ever. Probably why so many of us flock to read about Hoboward & Bella.

Chapter 66
------------
Edward has a home. He has a job, make that jobs now. He has family, biological and adopted. He has his love. Good things come. Karma is real.

I am happy that the Swans seem to be closer than ever, and communicative, and sharing. Their is a veil that has been lifted from them, and I feel it when I read them.

I'll finish tucking Edward in after I put the casseroles in the freezer.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment