Beth Sabatino
The Sacrificial Lamb, Ch. 27-31

Chapter 27
------------
FBIward!!! I am so happy you went this route. I really didn't like the idea of Ratward.

Girlfriend is only going to be able to use the excuse of "I was in a traumatic situation" for so long when giving Jake the cold shoulder.

It was interesting to learn how Charlie officially became mixed up in this mess.

Chapter 28
------------
And now we know Edward's complete history. It's awesome that he took this awful situation, that he knew he had to become a part of, and did good with it. If his character wasn't hot before...

I feel so bad about his lingering doubt and need for Bella. When life comes between love, or in this case, the mob.

Chapter 29
------------
ARO! Na Na naaaaaa....

I have to admit. I kinda like Doucheward. Especially the "that was a perk" with the smirk. I love you, jerk.

I love how Jacob did the figurative pissing on Bella with the fiancee comment. So him.

Also, there is no better avoidance than unconsciousness. I wish Bella would have dealt with things instead of just hiding in her room, but she got what she orchestrated in the end of this chapter. Angry Edward, and now finding herself in the arms of Aro.

Chapter 30
------------
I was so sure at first, that Edward would come bolting out of the court house to find them both gone. I am glad this played out on the steps, and you didn't prolong another chase, etc.

I love how you brought all their training around to this moment. This moment when it was important. Once again, Edward saves Bella. What a man.

Chapter 31
------------
First of all, you freaked me out with that chapter title!

I am happy to see the end is of Bella and Jacob's relationship and not Edward's life. I am glad Jacob was so accepting, in the end. This seems to be something that was a long time coming. Where two people are staying together because it is comfortable, and not because it is right.

I love the intro of Jasper! Ever the voice of reason and calm.

Bella talking to Edward in his coma was so touching. Heart ached for them a bit. I can't wait to see what happens when he wakes up. What the future holds for them both.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment