Beth Sabatino
Art After 5, Ch. 52-53

Chapter 52
------------
I like Kate. You always want to hate the "other woman", but sometimes you just fucking can't. I like that you didn't make her a raving bitch or a saboteur. She is just someone who cares about Edward, and who couldn't once they got to know him. I love that they asked their questions and spoke their peace.

Now, pretty Bella, there is a handsome young man wanting you to back that ass up! Go get 'em!...or get it...

Chapter 53
------------
Finally, a realistic approach to anal sex. I don't care what people try to say, if any orifice is virginal, that shit is going to hurt. "Of course, he would think I feel tight. That's probably how ripping someone in two feels from the other end." That line had me dying.

I am happy they talked before and after about what they are feeling. Bella has to quit seeking contrition, and Edward needs to understand why Bella needs to have the holes when they were apart filled in. It is a rough journey, but they will work there way to living in the moment and looking towards the future, instead of the past.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment