Beth Sabatino
A House of Cards, Ch. 25-28

Chapter 25
-------------
A return to Seattle, and he wants Edward to go with him. I guess what I am wondering if he is running from the memories created in Chicago, or running towards where he feels the start of his happiness, his truth, lies.

And I feel bad for Mike fucking Newton! You have made me fall in love with Mike Newton! God help me, part of me is rooting for the boy.

Chapter 26
-------------
Edward is going. I can't say I am surprised, but I will be interested to see how it all falls out from this decision.

The most captivating part of this chapter was the coming together of Edward's two selves. The boy he was and the man he is. That they can live harmoniously in his body. I, too, wish Bella was there for that moment.

Chapter 27
-------------
Ouch. I actually dropped an "Oh shit" out loud when Edward said he had been sleeping with Jasper out loud. Everyone deserves truth, but some truth is harsh. Especially presented like that.

Edward. Always feeling he is the root of all evil. He has to feel worthy of love before he can truly give Jasper his.

Chapter 28
-------------
Wow! There is some growth for Edward! Instead of taking what he wanted, even though his head was saying it was a bad idea, he just put Jasper to bed.

Now that he has said the words out loud to an unconscious Jasper, maybe he will find the courage to say them to him conscious. Especially in light of the "It has always been you." We all know who he was talking about.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment