Beth Sabatino
Edward Wallbanger, Ch. 9

First of all, let me state for the record, that I love it when I am right. The subtle is not so subtle now as the interest between the friends shifts towards the canon. I don't mind the shift. The change in line up was fun while it lasted.

I love how you are developing the relationship between Edward and Bella. There is the flirting and the less than subtle glances, but they are getting to know each other. They are introducing each other into each other's private worlds. Bella has now met 2 of the 3 harem, though she doesn't know that Edward is really down to 2.

I hope someone got a picture of Bella at the benefit to show Edward. :) Also, speaking of pictures and images, they imagery of Edward standing at the window at the end was beautiful. I could really picture it all.
0 Responses

Post a Comment