Beth Sabatino
Spy Games, Ch. 13-14

Chapter 13
-----------
Though I love that Bella is sneaking around trying to gain info on the personal side of Edward's house, I think she would be remiss to ignore the changes going on professionally. Time for her to amp up her A game in the office, and quit being so distracted by the peen. ;)

I love that she cornered him on the Sky Walk. That was great, and how she made herself totally irresistible. Next, Edward's apartment!

Chapter 14
-----------
The lemon and his fantastic bed set up was awesome! I love the fact that he can see right into her room from his bed. Very sexy.

I think we are getting pieces of the fact that Edward's attention and obsession with Bella has everything to do with the woman she is and nothing about their competitive positions in their companies. Not that I don't think he will do what he needs to do to keep his company strong.

So, what is this muse bit, and what is Edward hiding in the room with the black door??
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment