Beth Sabatino
Edward Wallbanger, Ch. 7-8

Chapter 7
-----------
The beginning of the chapter made me all nostalgic of the Cheers episode where they do the "I hate you!" "I hate you more!" ::kiss:: If you are too young to know the reference, dear Alice, please lie to me, and don't make the Bethie feel old. Your version was even better with the slap, followed by her grabbing him for the second kiss.

I like the fact that you gave them a truce, and they are getting a chance to get to know each other as neighbors for now. Some civil discourse.

Also, I love that he heard HER, as well.

Chapter 8
-----------
The end of this chapter can be summed up in five letters: ROTFL!!!
When Clive attacks! That was some of the funniest shit ever. Then you smack some Pussy Control icing on that cake. I just might have to bump off Nina, and marry you, Alice. js.

The rest of the chapter was full of amazing subtlety and sad revelations. I was sorry to hear that your Edward was an orphan. That just makes my heart hurt. Then the subtlety, that I hope was intentional, with Rose and Alice's reactions while listening to the other describe the kissing of Jasper/Emmett. I think some couples are going to flop later.

Favorite chapter to date.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment