Beth Sabatino
Counterpoint, Ch. 29-32

I don't know whether I was embarrassed by my lack of memory or pleased that I was so engrossed with Counterpoint to remember that I already knew this story line, but I completely forgot about Kate! What a pleasant surprise when she emerged, and I was instantly excited to read how their relationship developed.

I have to say, now that I have spent some time with her, forgetting how they are both coming out of a loss of a great love, I like these two together. She is smart and caring of Edward. I love that he is starting to let someone else in. I find myself cursing the fact that I know this relationship is not going to last. I almost don't want Bella to return.

Edward is very caring of her. Part of me wishes that he had met Kate first, but alas, she would still be the broken spirit she is. I am enjoying the great care you are taking in writing their emerging relationship.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment