Beth Sabatino
The Naked Guy Upstairs, Ch. 4-7

Chapter 4
----------
What a way to unravel a relationship that has turned tense. A little sheet fort building during a thunderstorm. That whole scene was deliciously sweet. A soft kiss and other pleasant distractions. Isn't funny how we are willing to reveal the things that pain us when we are physically in a small space.

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a temporary friendship. ;)

Chapter 5
----------
Now the question is, will Edward reveal he knows what she says about him, or will he keep it in his back pocket to be used at a later date? He is in the perfect place to tease her to the point of madness knowing what she wants.

I am anxious how these two play out as a public pair.

Chapter 6
----------
Edward is the king of mixed signals in this chapter. One minute he is pinning her to himself and then her couch, and the next he is refusing what he teased. I know it is because this whole "feelings" thing is new to him, and I am sure it will be a while until he can reconcile that you can have both. I just think he wants to be so much more to Bella, but doesn't know what that is or how to get there.

In the meantime, Bella is floundering around the edge as much as he is. I don't think she is ready to trust him emotionally, but is craving him physically. If he confesses, will SHE run?

Chapter 7
----------
I am glad that the actual act itself is beginning in a slow sensual way. I was so worried it would be as stiff and contractual as the arrangement itself. I am so pleased that Edward was honest about his emotions and what she means to him. I hope in turn, that Bella realizes that this is not from his play book. He is operating a bit blindly, as well.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment