Beth Sabatino
Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights, Ch. 1-16

I am really enjoying this. This relationship between Edward and Bella is long and complex. It has had my heart clinching several times, afraid that they would always be stumbling with each other and having "wrong" moments.

I like this set up that when they first met, Bella was underage and untouchable. That for years they have masqueraded this sibling relationship, due to their start, all the while, both of the saw it or desired for it to be more (despite Edward being in denial).

I also love that Bella is a strong, intelligent woman in your story. She is capable and independent. She doesn't NEED Edward for anything but his love. It makes the emotion of this story so much stronger.

I was kind of confused when I hit Chapter 16 to find we hadn't even reached the epilogue, because the fic is marked as "complete".
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment