Beth Sabatino
Stranger Than Fiction, Ch. 12-13

Chapter 12
-----------
The finger licking. When did the sucking clean of digits get to be the sexiest thing out there? Oh yeah...when you guys wrote this chapter. I was completely in that moment, my own mouth hanging open as if I was watching him disappear each one into his mouth before gliding it cleanly out. DED.

This is a hard moment to write. The reunion. The ultimate question we all play with is how does Bella react. How did we want her to react? I like that Bella has some age and experience on her in this moment. That the wound is not fresh, and neither is she, so to speak. She is a successful, accomplished woman. Yet, she is a woman who is battling the natural, chemical reaction to this man with the fact that he once tossed her aside. I think you guys played out the confusion of the moment very well. The desire to cash in on the need this man provokes while wanting him to explain himself and then leave.

Chapter 13
-----------
I am not sure this chapter was needed. I think I felt all that you expressed in EPOV in the last chapter. Maybe it was because it was posted with Chapter 12, so I read them in quick succession.

I do love the fact you had her expel him from her house. Nothing more was going to come from that meeting. Emotions were running too high.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment