Beth Sabatino
The Naked Guy Upstairs, Ch. 1-3

Chapter 1
----------
Well, at least when her ovaries explode, he will be there on the spot to fix them.

I like the start of this. I enjoy a story that starts off with a completely awkward moment. Looking forward to see how their interactions progress with her guard now up, and his want to um, cough, go down.

Chapter 2
----------
Naked ass is an ass. Looking forward to getting into the deeper psychosis of this behavior later in the story. Or maybe you will just keep him superficial. I will have to wait and see.

I can see the emergence of your great banter, which I always loved between your characters. This Bella is a bit more shy than the others have been.

Chapter 3
----------
Poor Bella. She sounds like she has been the odd man out for so long that she no longer knows how to be anything but. I am curious what you plan to do with Jake's character. If he is just going to be a friend, or a crazy stalker guy. ;)

Edward has let down his usual facade for a moment to step in ready to rescue the damsel. Little did he know that the damsel was full of piss and vinegar...or liquor in this case. I think, for once, he is at a loss with a woman, and it intrigues him.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment