Beth Sabatino
Fault, Ch. 26-27

Chapter 26
-----------
Did NOT see that one coming! Not. At. All.

I thought that she would regress/freak out post-coital. I thought that she might suddenly remember, with clarity, what happened to her when she was just a girl. I did not realize that we would discover that we had been living in her delirium the entire time.

Now I am anxious to hear how long Edward has been clued in, and everyone else for that matter.

Chapter 27
-----------
They were all in on it. I am actually kind of surprised that a psychiatrist would let that delusion go on for so long, and consider it a good idea for his son and her father to feed the delusion. What do I know.

I started to think there for a minute that Tanya was a second made up person. Glad she just has one following her around.

Turns out her issues stem back farther than 8th grade. Time to do some reassessing of the situation, men folk.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment