Beth Sabatino
Devil's Angel, Ch. 22-27

NO TEASER! LOL! My reputation precedes me.

These are the chapters where the shit hits the fan. I have to say that I had started suspecting Carlisle once I found he was the one handling the Volturi, but Chapter 22&23 had me sold. I love it when I am right! ::wink::

Edward most certainly has nine lives, and it hurts my heart to see him always in the position where the ones he loves are hurt and killed around him. I hope that now that Carlisle has confessed, he can escape the demons that have been haunting him his entire adult life. He has been shackled by the heavy unanswered murders of his parents, but now he is free of that. What will Edward be like when he is unburdened?

I am so happy that you had Bella relatively uninjured. That would have been just another chain around his neck. Hopefully the Volturi will point all fingers and blame at Carlisle, then Edward and Bella can begin to create a future together. A place where they don't have to be haunted by the past and looking over their shoulders.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment