Beth Sabatino
An Introduction to Swirl and Daisy, Ch. 6-7

Chapter 6
----------
I am so happy that Bella has another friend now. It is important for a person to have someone to confide in, and not just a diary. Another human to hear our thoughts and react to them. Give us perspective.

Edward was so sweet on their date, even though all of his plans were not executed to his satisfaction. The fact that he AND Carlisle were dressed up was awesome. I love how supportive Edward's parents, and grandmother, are of him. I think it is one of the things that make him such a good and self-confident young man. I don't think his social awkwardness comes from a lack of faith in himself, but in others.

Edward asked permission to court Bella! On the first day! HAHAHA! What a sweetheart.

Chapter 7
----------
I love this Edward. From his literal by-the-book approach to talking to Charlie, but just him in general. I love his manners and slighted dated way of social requirements. I am sure the stems from his Tolkien fascination (who wrote the books in the early 20th century).

I like that you had Charlie misunderstand Edward's purpose at first. It added humor to the situation, and it made Edward go "off script". For that moment, before he could collect himself, he was that 13 year old boy.

Wonderful outtake!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment