Beth Sabatino
Company Loves Misery, Ch. 8

Don't beat yourself up over a usage of a certain prop within your narrative. Remember that the entire duration of 12 Angry Men is spent in the same room sitting around the same table. Sometimes consistency of environment increases the poigniency of the dialog.

I am proud of Edward's achievement of reaching the one year mark. I was gifted with my step dad's five year and ten year coins. They are some of my prized possessions.

I love your use of Edward and Jasper to contrast dealing with this disease. Edward, despite it all, is actually quite hopeful. He hopes for redemption and to be the man he should have been all those wasted years. Jasper just can't picture himself as anything but the drunk. A sober drunk now, but his self-worth is still what it was. He doesn't love himself at all, so as much as he says he loves Alice, he can't. Not like this.

Finally, I am looking forward to see if Bella's investigative journalism gets her in trouble. Hairs on the back of the neck say they are. That there are some bigger fish things going on. We'll see.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment