Beth Sabatino
The Training, Ch. 15

I loved this chapter. I think it was a necessary step in their relationship. I was so stoked last chapter that she had initiated a session. I thought it was a great sign to him that she wanted this side of their relationship as much as he does. Turns out, she did not think it through. Part of their D/s relationship are rules. Rules that he sets and she follows. Rules, in this type of relationship, are black and white.

I couldn't believe she was "talking back" in the playroom. I was saying out loud for her to "Shut it!" With an unscheduled session, she has to learn to turn off her Bella brain and shift to Isabella. If Domward says the sky is purple, you say "Yes, Master." If he says you have one hair out of place, "Yes, Master." Come on, woman!

They are at a place, where they are talking things out and being honest after, and I love that.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment