Beth Sabatino
Stolen Singer, Ch. 7

Poor Alice and Jasper. It would hurt my heart if they never got past this. Or worse yet, if Jasper leaves Alice as part of some self-inflicted exile. That thought makes my heart hurt.

I loved the scene with the hunt! That was the sexiest non-lemon I have read in a very long time. Both of them feeding off of their kill and visually, each other. You could FEEL the intensity of their gaze. It was palpable. The throb of the blood coursing into their mouths was metaphoric for the physical connection that they weren't quite ready for, but could feel.

I'm happy he started humming. I have been secretly hoping that he would unconsciously start singing or humming, because I knew it would trigger for her that this man was her angel. Can't wait to read on!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment