Beth Sabatino
Marked, Ch. 11

LOVED this chapter. The two of them with the baby was like a sweet, summer breeze into my soul. Watching the two of them struggle with the emotion seeing the other care for a baby caused. They have both suffered so much hurt at the hands of others. I know it is hard to trust someone with your heart, your life after that, but I so wish they would. I think Edward is going to give in first. He just wants someone to spend the rest of his life with so very much. Someone to settle down with and share every life moment with.

What will Jasper do, though when the moment happens? I am so worried. Jasper said so himself that he can't dangle hope in front of Edward when he may never commit. ::sigh:: Combo hurt and happy this go round.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment