Beth Sabatino
Poughkeepsie, The End

My dear Mrs.TheKing,

This tale has been an unbelievable journey for three lost souls who found kinship in common ground. They took a chance on each other. They took a chance on loving and caring for and allowing others to be essential to their existence. Those that truly gamble their hearts in love win in the end. Every time.

This story was bittersweet for me for personal reasons, because it was a lesson for me that people do listen to my ramblings. Hitting submit on that review all those months ago and your reaction to my critique has me sitting here crying all over again. To know that your thoughts caused someone you respect even the slightest pause, hurts my heart that can be found daily on my sleeve.

I do respect you extraordinarily, not just for your writing talent, but for your humor and kindness, and your sense of self that can only be admired. Looking forward to many more days filling with your fiction and friendship.

-Bethie
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment