Beth Sabatino
Bad Press, Ch. 8-12

Chapter 8
-----------
I love how they get at each other in this chapter. Him giving PR nightmare comments and her signing him up for the golf tournament. It is interesting seeing them using info from their "real night" together as ammo now.

Chapter 9
-----------
The end of this chapter is everything I love about your writing. You have some of the best banter ever! The quick and smart give and take with these two is like watching a Hepburn/Tracey movie.

An interesting twist that it was, in fact, Esme who sought out and insisted upon Bella as their PR person. Mama bear has spoken.

Chapter 10
-----------
I loved this red carpet. Not only to get to see Bella in her element, but the surprise of Edward not being who she expected. I loved when she saved Alice. In that moment she secured a friend, and also the respect from a brother who just had his little sister looked after.

Then you cut me off with some stubble scruff and ghosting hands on hips. ::sigh::

Chapter 11
-----------
You gave a lot of insight into Edward's character in this chapter. We now understand his PR reluctance from his experience with Tanya. Also, why he has been such an apparent loose canon in the past with the press. I could never imagine how hard life is as a public figure. To always worry about what you say or do. Edward hasn't cared much, because he saw Edward the man and Edward the businessman as two separate parts of his life. Bella held the mirror up to show him that to the eyes of everyone else, the are one in the same.

Friends...yeah right.

Chapter 12
-----------
I loved everything about this chapter. It might have broken into the top 10 in my favorite chapters ever. The farmer's market was the perfect blend of them getting to be friends mixed with some innuendo and classic banter. I felt so relaxed reading their interactions. You transported me to that moment, and it was like I was the third, silent friend walking along with them.

Dinner was great with the dynamic of everyone there. Then you gave a us a kiss, and Edwards, "We'll make it up as we go along". Love it!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment