Beth Sabatino
All I Ever Knew, Ch. 22

I smelled trouble the instant Jasper handed off his phone to his sister. I was expecting her to intercept the NYE call, though, not fucking scream out to the entire fucking God and everyone what she was seeing on Jasper's phone! WTF, tactless sibling! I hope she feels really fucking bad about this for YEARS. I audibly gasped when the moment happened, and my hands flew to my mouth, where they remained for the rest of the chapter.

I was worried at first when Jasper got home...yeah I called it home, because let's face it, it is. I was worried that he was committing to this on a technicality, and not because he was really ready, but because he was scared that after what just happened, that Edward was the only person he had left that loved him.

Once again, your writing proves that I'm an idiot. It was sweet and awkward and perfect. I love that Edward didn't go for days. That he was a one-pump chump the first time, and Jasper hurt. I like when people keep it real. The second time was slow and beautiful and ::sigh::

One last note, I love that Edward called Jasper out on running out on his folks. Edward, who has no parents left, would find behavior despicable. Once again, showing how perfectly they balance and compliment each other. Kinda hope Edward goes back with Jasper to meet the Whitlocks.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment