Beth Sabatino
Stolen Singer, Ch. 1

What the hell is my problem, Caren? I know I read this chapter before. As soon as I started, I knew how this entire chapter played out. Maybe I read snippets in a WC. Maybe I read the first chapter, and got distracted. I don't know. NO MORE, I tell you!

Now here is something I have never read before. Jasper, feeding off the events of that fateful day, is thrown into a blood lust daze, and takes Bella himself. Why hasn't anyone else thought of this? I feel kind of stupid for not thinking of this possibility before now. See...you are so smart.

Edward, for whatever reason, has laid down the law that she isn't going to be killed, so that only leaves letting her change, because I am guessing you are not going to be doing the sucking the venom out in this tale. ;) Reading on!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment