Beth Sabatino
Ride The Wind, Ch. 12

The first part of this chapter shall be tucked away as one of my top 20, if not top 10 lemons I have ever read. It was tender and sensual. The love and reverence these two have for one another radiated off of the page. I could feel the softness of the blanket and the blaze in the fireplace. Each touch, each caress was masterfully written. I love that you also made it real. With the "remnants" of their love making. Fantastic!

I am so happy for the two of them. Happy that they are secure in their love, and are taking that next step moving in together. Also interesting to find out a bit more about Edward and happy he had the perfect studio space for Bella. I think he knew without saying that his less than obvious wealth means nothing to Bella.

I am guessing that Charlie found out about what Jake had done, and finally saw the light. Either that or he is sick or something and is looking to make amends.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment