Beth Sabatino
The Daily Grind, Ch. 6-12

Chapter 6
----------
Sometimes you just can't help making out with the person you love. Especially when they are all cute and vulnerable. Then, when you are sick, you are willing to do ANYTHING to feel better.

I love how you made them caring and VERY frisky, but always at ease.

Chapter 7
----------
A little dry humpin'. Does AngstGoddess003 know about this? :)

I like that you are still keeping them at bay, though it goes against my own tendencies. I start to worry, though, that they are getting to the point where complete physical intimacy will become this black cloud that is hovering over them. That no time will feel like the "right" time, yet they will both be making themselves mad with want in the meantime.

I hope they realize that they can have the physical connectedness and it won't diminish what they have established emotionally.

Chapter 8
----------
I love your sway from the beaten path with your characters. It makes me smile every time some aspect of Bella pleasantly surprises Edward as well. Why should she not be athletically inclined and hold her own on a run? Plus, I love his jealousy warring with his desire. :)

I think I am going to get along with this Rosalie just fine, too. She is nothing like canon, other than her blonde hair. Shy, glasses, yet a quirky sense of humor. I can't wait to see her interact more with Bella.

Chapter 9
----------
::sniff:: I miss my paternal grandparents. They were the coolest.

So it took them all coming face to face to realize their connections, but the cat is out that they are one big happy family of Cullens and roomies. I like how you have depicted Esme in this one. Sassy!

Finally, sometimes it takes others holding up the mirror to face our emotions. I felt so bad for Bella's panic, but am glad that instead of staying on the combustive path she called Emmett. She needed those 10 minutes of realization and reassurance. For her and for Edward.

Looking forward to the rest of Thanksgiving. Going to read now.

Chapter 10
-----------
I can't believe she slapped him! I have a feeling that she cooked dinner, and was going to reveal her feelings for him in this perfect way, and that is what had her all upset, and obviously it didn't bother him, but still.

These two need to sit down and have that REAL talk. It's not even a talk, it's three words. That and the lack of sex are driving them apart, not bringing them together. ::sigh::

Chapter 11
-----------
Friends don't let friends cut their hair. End of story. Actually, in high school, I cut my own hair. It involved the careful placement of three mirrors in the bathroom.

He said it! She said it! Weight lifted.

Now hair is fixed, and the moment I have been waiting to happen, Rose and Emmett meet.

Lucy, you've got some resolving to do in only 2 more chapters...unless you have decided to push past 13...

Chapter 12
-----------
That was just right.

I'm so happy after all this time of holding back, and who says what first, and "too soon", I'm proud of Edward for asking her to marry him. Why the fuck not! There is no rule book with love. You got to feel, and go with that feeling.

::now turns to braid and put flowers in our hair::
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment