Beth Sabatino
The Cocky and The Cougar, Ch. 17

My heart hurts...it hurts...

I've got to admit, I like this Truman guy. Most of Bella's friends are younger than her, and I think it would be nice for her to have a friend closer to her in age. There is something to be said about someone who has experienced things in life at the same time frame you have. There is some comfort in that. So regardless, I hope Bella is able to build and maintain him as a friend.

Edward, Edward, Edward,...life lessons, buddy. 1. You can't be in a relationship and hide secrets like you were hiding. 2. You can't show up at ex- or in-limbo-girlfriend's friend's birthday party and start making accusations. You were a dick before, but you're an even bigger one now. WOMEN don't like childish douchebags. We just don't. You are in a whole the size of Lake Erie. I hope you brought a big shovel.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment