Beth Sabatino
All I Ever Wanted, Ch. 1

NOTE: This is the start of a companion piece to All I Ever Knew. Haven't read it? Are you crazy?!


I am so happy to have the start of Edward's story. I have felt, as I have read AIEK, that there were some choppy waters under the smooth surface when it came to the loss of Edward's parents. To have that devastation and loneliness poured out on the page was painful, but necessary to read. I just wanted to yell out, "Hurry and get to class and meet Jasper, because he will love you and begin to sooth your hurt!"

It is interesting to see how painfully shy Edward actually is. In AIEK, he comes off as the confident one. It is interesting to see it is a Rose-induced facade. I am glad he took his friend's advice.

I am excited you decided to go all out with this one! I think it will be a fun challenge for you. I am sure tara sue me can always walk you through the trials of writing the flip side if you need moral support!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment