Beth Sabatino
The Mirrors, Ch 19

I love grandpa Jack! Not only because he is a straight shooter type of guy, but because of his love for Bella. Here he is sitting with the grandson of his true love, and he has to be imagining that it could have been his. Instead, he finds that the young man is coming into his life as a grandson-in-law someday. He sees the families being united, as they always should have been. I am happy that Edward was so forthwith his feelings with Jack.

Once again, I find myself thinking that Bella and Edward are handling this reunion so very well, emotionally. To have someone back from the dead in a way. I would be a sobbing, clinging mess 24/7. I also would be all over the other person. I'm impressed they made it all they way back to SanFran. I would have found a secluded side of the road spot.

Now the question remains about The Mirror world. I am assuming the woman we have seen all along is the Princess. I thought it was gran at first, but after the tale, I think it is the Princess watching over her charges. I think Shra was afraid of Edward, because he has the Princess blood in his line, but it will be interesting to see why it always goes after Bella.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment