Beth Sabatino
A Murmur of Fire in the Vein, Ch 5

I am so happy that Bella and Jasper are becoming such good friends, but that they are expanding their network of friends beyond just the two of them. It will be so healthy for Jasper to have friends outside of the Cullens.

I was a bit disturbed to find out that Carlisle is the one that manages Jasper's evaluations and prescriptions. I think that is borderline conflict of interest. I do wish Jasper would continue with some sort of group therapy or X-Anonymous meetings. My mother has been clean for just over a decade now, and I know how much weight she puts into the meetings for her success. His flippancy about that tool for his well being is a bit disturbing.

It can be torturous, but I love that you are allowing them to become friends before introducing anything else to the mix. I like the slow steady pace.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment