Beth Sabatino
Out of Her Head, Ch. 35

Thank God Edward is the man we hoped he was. I didn't think he could be anything but supportive of her situation, after all he went through, himself. I think he just didn't handle it in a way that was sensitive to Bella's perception, but he was distracted, and as always, was trying to handle things FOR Bella. ::rolls eyes::

I love that Charlie was at Edward's house going through his shit! That cracked me up to no end. I also appreciate that Edward just rolled with the punches there, and they are a united team (though misguided 'taking care of Bella' without consulting/including her).

Bella is where she needs to be right now, with Alice and Jasper. They need her. Poor Alice...and Jasper. Sad Jasper always breaks my heart.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment