Beth Sabatino
Poughkeepsie, ch 45

Did you get meat curtains from my Twitter ramblings? That's one of my favorite euphemisms. Though, I think dick mitten may be a close second now! The pre-walk through nightmare lane Alice had me choking on my laughter. So, so funny!

Edward's small gestures of protection cease to amaze me. His slight warning to not be indebted to his brother was his own small way of protecting her from Emmett's world. It was also great to see him crack up laughing at Alice. Part of me always sees him as a little boy lost, so it catches me off guard when he laughs at dirty sayings, even when they have sex. My brain screams out, and I have to remind myself he is a grown man.

Funny chapter. Can't wait to see Jasper and Little Girl Lost's next day!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment