Beth Sabatino
The Office, ch 14

What a whirlwind of emotion you dishes out to us this chapter! You had us swimming in Bella's doubt, and then euphoric in their emotional awakening.

Then you shift gears to show us a weakened Edward, and a mothering Bella. I loved this scene, because during his healing and her care, we see the relationship they should have had from the start. They make such great friends outside of the drama and cloud of physical love.

Finally, my heart flew with his declaration he made while stopping her attempt at 'one last time'. But just as I soar, I am shot down when he let's her hand drop. I understand their hesitancy on making their affair known. They haven't even had a chance to define it. I hope when they return, they can start building some of the normalcy of a committed relationship.

Fantastic chapter!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment