Beth Sabatino
Out of Her Head, ch 37

Now the boys have their answers from Jack. I am left with the questions of if he is acting out through the pain of his loss? Is the story he is giving the side his wife gave or one that he has pieced together to have someone to blame? I would hate to think Zaphrina would be so malicious if the parting of ways was as amicable as Emmett describes.

I am happy that Alice and Jasper had their discussion, and are contented with their decision. Also, so happy everyone seems to be there to support Bella (and Edward) through this strange time. I am not sure how they are going to get around Bella's breech of contract. I think if they reinstate her after all of Emmett's speech making in the staff meetings, it will just come off as favoritism. I am starting to also think that maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea for E/B to start their life together away from Cullen Academy.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment