Beth Sabatino
Hydraulic Level 5, Ch. 15

I felt so bad for Bella and Edward when everyone started talking about the state championship game. The thing that made it the worst, is how everyone kept going on and on about how great the day was not knowing that they were celebrating the beginning of the end for Bella and Edward. Here are two people so paralyzed by their hurt and confusion of past and present, and the people around them are cheering the day that forever was promised. The day that would lead them to the road of hurt they have been traveling for almost a decade.

Then to have your most sacred memories spelled out before you by the woman that is scraping away your last thread of hope that you don't even realize you are clinging to. I am glad they caught up with each other and talked, but this friends plan is the worst type of lie on both of their parts.

Did I mention that I love the sweet torture that is your story? Because I do.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment