Beth Sabatino
Spy Games, Ch. 1-6

I was happily beaten by this one-shot in the "Forbidden Affair" contest, and was so happy you informed me when you decided to continue it.

I love the idea of Edward and Bella as professional competitors. Bella is often portrayed as meek, and I love this large and in charge version. She has worked hard, and is at the top of her game. She is respected and intelligent. I love that irony that in the corporate world, cliche would have you putting Bella as the struggling CEO, but instead, you have the prince of the apposing empire as the one who's stockholders and clients are fleeing from. It is Bella they want to do business with. She is the one that they trust to lead a solid company, and not the nepotistic heir.

Unfortunately, while Bella is gaining professionally right now, she is risking her realm with this affair with Edward. They have something undeniably unique in what they have together, but the idea that they can keep this secret for long is delusional, and deliciously so. You leave us torn with her between disclosure to Mr. Jenks or secretive affair.

The love affair is unfolding beautifully, and I have suspicion of what Mr. Jenks is up to, and of Carlisle's familiar greeting. I can't wait to see if I am right, or you surprise me with what you unfold!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment