Beth Sabatino
Over The Top, ch 23

What a masterful writing of a panic attack! I found myself hyperventilating and my chest felt constricted just reading it! Poor Jasper. Such a blindsiding. When I first read him being so aloof and abrasive, I found it so shockingly out of character for him so far, but he deserves a little anger.

The Alice and Edward scene happened much quicker than I anticipated. It is hard to be angry with the ones we love. I am so happy they are reconnecting. Edward is really altered from the man we met in chapter 1. Even in the time since he emotionally threw Jasper from his house.

There is some irony in the fact that as Edward softens, Jasper is becoming a little more abrasive. Which just writing that causing a slight pang in my heart. I don't want Jasper to be a dickhead. ::sniff::
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment