Beth Sabatino
Sleepers, Awake: Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, Ch. 1-7

algonquinrt recommended this fic to me (and all of Twitterland). So far, you have all of my favorite elements: unrequited love, despair, and fantasy.

The best thing about your story though...is that that I have NO idea where this story is going or what is going to happen next. Too many stories in FFdom, I have pegged within the first few chapters. You can tell how the story will arc, and how it is going to end. With this one, I have NO idea, and it has me completely enthralled.

I love the dance between her real world, and this fantasy realm when she sleeps. I am equally interested in both lands she is living in. I would assume the wolves in her dreams are the ones that she draws, but like I said. I am not assuming anything with this story.

You are doing such a fantastic job! Completely original.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment