Beth Sabatino
Poughkeepsie, Ch 36-37

Mrs.TheKing always doubling our pleasure with the double updates lately. You spoil us, you know.

Chapter 36 was a reminder of how much I love Emmett in your story. He is the classic smart man playing it down to keep the minions comfortable, so when he brings the heat, it's terrorizing. I can't help but ponder what this very loving and devoted man would have been in another life. He is always protecting, and his complete devotion to his brothers is unending. “Never alone Bro. You’re never alone as long as I live.” made me choke up a bit.

Chapter 37 my focus fell to Edward. He is so out of place in this world. The way he kept telling Bella she was beautiful almost felt more like a child saying it to a mother trying to ensure her affection. Follow that up with the handmade craft flower. It made me feel so sad for him, but I did love their retreating into their own little bubble for their dance.

These chapters bring out my momma bear for these lost, broken men.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment