Beth Sabatino
Holding Out For You, ch 47

I can't even imagine what it would be like to watch one of the people you love most in this world die. I can't even imagine the compounded survivors guilt attached when you feel you had the skill set to save that person, and you fail. The story of that night was equally bursting with love an adoration (I love how you showed how in love with each other Edward and Tanya were. I think readers need to see that.) and then completely tragic. To watch that young mother/wife's life fade to darkness in front of us while she tried to say good-bye to a desperate and frantic husband. Shockingly haunting.

I am glad Bella knows the story now, and can better under his moments of silent contemplation and how much she must mean to him to be able to confess his love to another again.

Lovely, care-written chapter.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment