Beth Sabatino
The Inspiration, ch 1-5

I do love this slightly pervy Edward. Not even pervy, just a normal guy with normal guy needs, and methods of release. Even though you have him as a very successful artist, I love that you have kept him grounded in reality. There is nothing flashy about him.

I look forward to more being developed about Bella's character. She seems a bit flatter than Edward so far, but it is hard not to dwell on that man.

I look forward to how this moves forward now that he has plucked up the courage to talk to her. Will they get along? Will she be mad that he avoided telling her who he is? Will she pose for him eventually? Will his horomones fuck this up? LOL! I really don't want to know the answers, just thinking aloud. Spoilers are evil.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment