Beth Sabatino
Guarding Edward, Ch. 34

I loved how you let the last day of Edward's human life be about capturing his human life and memories for posterity. Bella's gift of the journal, computer, and finally the idea of video taping him was beautiful. I loved that you had her semi-interviewing him, but as a snuggled up conversation.

Most of all, I loved how you had him step boldly into his change. It wasn't panicked or rushed. Simply, "It's time..." Lovely. The moment with Carlisle before they went into the room almost had me teary. Then to transition from a dance to passion to bite was smooth and natural. Very nicely done.

The love and care that all the Cullens and Bella provide Edward during his change filled me with love. Then to see Edward emerge with his new found ability made me all giddy.

This story keeps getting better and better.
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Beth, yours is one of the reviews that I always hold my breath over! Are you going to LIKE it? And you always say the thing that makes me feel GOOD about what I wrote...

    Can't thank YOU enough....

    Kathie


Post a Comment